immediate search results, class view, 64bit

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Edited Feb 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hello there,

just started using your IDE. Thanks for the work.

A few things:

In the class view, if you search for a class, you always have to first press return before seeing the result. This is a bit annoying, as you might not know how exactly the class is named that you are looking for and specifying only a sub-term will result in a lot of results. If it would display the result after each key press (maybe with some delay, e.g. 500 ms) it would act as a kind of auto complete, showing you suggestions on how the thing is named that you are looking for. It would be way more user friendly :)

Can I set somewhere that I want the class view to select and show the currently focused file (in the Code Definition Window) so that I see the symbols of the file I am currently editing instead of the last clicked/searched file in the class view?

Would it be possible to provide a 64bit build?

Can I set somewhere the cmd line parameters I want for launching the game?

Coordinator
Feb 23, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Edited Feb 23, 2012 at 8:32 AM

>>Can I set somewhere the cmd line parameters I want for launching the game?

You need to use project property to set additional command line paramteres

>>Can I set somewhere that I want the class view to select and show the currently focused file (in the Code Definition Window) so that I see the symbols of the file I am currently editing instead of the last clicked/searched file in the class view?

No, IDE does not have functionality to do it. (IDE is using standard functionality command for Visual Studio Shell API)

>>Would it be possible to provide a 64bit build?

I not planned to issue, (no work done for 64bit version at all)

Thank you for you interest