A few suggestions/bugs! :D

Jan 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  1. Syntax highlighting for "Begin Object" and "End Object" help's me see when working with default properties! :)
  2. Being able to right click (or something) and view all classes being extended by that class! I've always thought that would be really handy when understanding a class.
  3. Improved class recognition. Sometimes I make a class and it doesn't highlight it with the tealish color on some of my documents. I'm not sure what you would like for me to submit to you to help you trouble shoot the problem but I'm here to help! :]
  4. /** comments (forget the real name) for variables don't seem to work for me! 
  5. Also, do you plan to have auto complete for when you are just say typing in a variable or function?

Love this IDE hope to see things improve! :]

Coordinator
Jan 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM

>> 2. Being able to right click (or something) and view all classes being extended by that class! I've always thought that would be really handy when understanding a class.

You can use Object Browser for it, so use search filter to find your class and when you open sub tree for selected class it will show you all derived(extended) classes for it.  

Coordinator
Jan 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

>> I'm not sure what you would like for me to submit to you to help you trouble shoot the problem but I'm here to help! :]

if you can create short films or write instructions how to replicate the problem, it would be good.

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I tried to do it again but.. it seems to be really random and I'm not quite sure :l

Coordinator
Jan 21, 2012 at 8:16 AM

it seems when you editing a code the parser need a bit of time to apply changes, and maybe you have a problem with a delay, (and sometimes when you edit a code and it is not complete the parser can't detect everything correctly and it is waiting when you finish code statements. This is where you see random situations.

Jan 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Just out of curiosity, will auto indent be added or I just haven't looked hard enough.

Coordinator
Mar 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM

In Documentation section there is a paragraph which describes how to enable auto-indent