/** comments

Nov 22, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hey, thanks for all the great work being put into this! I love it! :D!!

Are you considering adding /** comments? with the @param stuff as well. I really like putting descriptions on my functions and variables so I can see what they do in other classes once I have a lot of them. Also, are you working on having the ability to +- your functions to hide them. It's really nice to have when you have some really long functions that you just want out of the way. It's especially helpful with states. Is there a "to do" or some kind of "up coming features" area I can see so I can get excited? ;p

I'm constantly following this project and I hope to see it grow :D. This is great !!

Coordinator
Nov 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Edited Nov 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Hi Saucy, Thank you for your interest in the project.

>> Are you considering adding /** comments? with the @param stuff as well.

Yes, I am.  

>> Also, are you working on having the ability to +- your functions to hide them.

Yes again but I did not plan do add it in the next update.

the Next update will relate to Debugger functionality such as Autos, and Quick Info for Variable values.

Functionality which I am planning to add: Outlining, Quick info in text (this is what you wanted in first sentence), Type Browsing, Braces highlighting(local vars highlighting), Autocomplete. But I am not sure in which order. Developing one features is taking 1-2 weeks usually.

Regards

Alex

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I have added the outlining in ver 0.0.16.1

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Lovely! :)